- McDonald's, SolarCity, We Mean Business: 2015 leadership shakeups January 26, 2015
- Startup looks to space, oceans for expansive data network January 26, 2015
- What price should we put on a better climate? January 26, 2015
- EcoPlanet Bamboo aims to make alternative timber big business January 26, 2015
- California ranchers enticed into carbon farming January 26, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.