- How She Leads: Kathleen Rogers, Earth Day Network April 21, 2015
- Managing sustainability talent: Lofty goal or new business imperative? April 21, 2015
- Why is water usage declining across the United States? April 21, 2015
- Not so fast to call grid defection, analysts say April 21, 2015
- When it comes to sustainable farms, size shouldn't matter April 21, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.