- Hot moments you missed at GreenBiz 17 in Phoenix February 21, 2017
- GM, Steelcase see a web of opportunity in the circular economy February 21, 2017
- Chinese firms dominate top 200 clean energy moneymakers February 21, 2017
- Food industry moves to remedy expiration dating games February 21, 2017
- Dear Shannon: How can I promote leadership in the age of Trump? February 20, 2017
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.