- Episode 16: Cities built for self-driving cars; The fight over clean power February 12, 2016
- Aviation carbon standard won't plug hole in Paris Agreement February 12, 2016
- Efficiency for all: How lower energy bills open new markets February 12, 2016
- This small island offers big lessons on clean power February 12, 2016
- 4 ways the Paris Agreement supports climate action now February 12, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.