- Google will soon deliver on 100% renewables promise December 6, 2016
- Opportunities for forest conservation and sustainability in the South December 6, 2016
- Can venture capital ever propel cleantech? December 6, 2016
- 3 ways college students are revolutionizing sustainability December 6, 2016
- The reality behind the Climate Reality Project December 6, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.