- One startup's healthy alternative to animal antibiotics March 31, 2015
- Beyond earthquakes and inequality, Oakland’s quest for resilience March 31, 2015
- 4 inspirations for sustainable transport from Rio de Janeiro March 31, 2015
- Is Walmart selling unsustainable products from 'sustainability leaders'? March 31, 2015
- A new utility business model profitably embraces efficiency and solar March 31, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.