- How farmers, millers, bakers and brewers are reinventing bread November 28, 2015
- Mapping the future of meat — and what it means for sustainability November 27, 2015
- Everybody hates wasting food — so why do we do it, and how can we stop? November 26, 2015
- Will Ben & Jerry's carbon price help moove markets? November 26, 2015
- Exxon, VW and beyond: The sustainable business turkeys of 2015 November 25, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.