- Why stakeholder engagement is key to successful CSR programs October 23, 2014
- 9 ways sustainability drives profit October 23, 2014
- Coke, Philips, Shell call for big climate cuts in Europe October 23, 2014
- For Sprint, communications is core to climate resilience October 23, 2014
- Stericycle, DOT and CDC help hospitals prepare for Ebola waste October 23, 2014
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.