- Caterpillar, Honeywell bet against the grid in emerging economies May 27, 2015
- Manufacturers quietly seize the opportunity to lead on sustainability May 27, 2015
- How Genentech fuses green building and energy science May 27, 2015
- 4 ways cities can make commutes greener — and easier May 27, 2015
- Jobs in clean energy jumped 18% last year May 27, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.