- Three Big Myths about Big Data and Energy Management December 19, 2014
- GreenBuzz – December 1, 2014 December 1, 2014
- Recycling 2.0 – Changing Consumer Behavior Amid Changing Waste Streams November 21, 2014
- How to engage millennials? Appeal to 3 core values, 3 core traits October 24, 2014
- Why understanding the true value of water is smart business October 24, 2014
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.