- From Al Gore to Solyndra, 4 ways culture shapes the climate debate February 27, 2015
- How floating farms could help feed 9 billion people sustainably February 27, 2015
- Lawmakers heat up debate on climate change, Keystone and clean water February 27, 2015
- PR giant Edelman cuts ties with oil industry February 27, 2015
- SunEdison donates $5 million to train low-income workers on solar jobs February 27, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.