- Why this U.S. logistics giant will use drones powered by fuel cells March 30, 2017
- Signs of a shift in the market for wind March 30, 2017
- Climate Corps is a testing ground for future problem-solvers March 29, 2017
- Transparency is the fourth supply chain success metric March 29, 2017
- 5 tips for buying clean power as a group March 29, 2017
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.