- VERGE Hawaii 2016 April 28, 2016
- Inside agriculture's sustainability inflection point April 28, 2016
- The carbon pricing debate goes public in Washington state April 28, 2016
- HP's Martin Fink on the pursuit of a greener Internet April 28, 2016
- Are sustainable farming certifications making a difference? April 28, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.