- Jigar Shah and Andrew Beebe dish the dirt on a clean energy future September 28, 2016
- The changing face of distributed energy September 28, 2016
- Seeing is Believing - Visualizing Hawaii's Path to 100% Renewables September 28, 2016
- GreenBiz Studio: Amory Lovins September 28, 2016
- Financing the circular economy September 28, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.