- Finding purpose: The solution-driven business May 28, 2016
- Episode 31: SolarCity takes Hawaii; UPS, Aveda alums talk retirement May 27, 2016
- Ecosystems take root in the climate change fight May 27, 2016
- Is low-carbon economic growth really possible? May 27, 2016
- How to support clean water, safer chemicals and climate action May 27, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.