- Coca-Cola and its bottlers 'replenish' all the water they use August 29, 2016
- How sustainability leaders deal with bullies August 29, 2016
- Why measuring impacts can drive business value August 29, 2016
- Meet the unsung conservation hero you're overlooking August 27, 2016
- Episode 41: Food data players to watch; a corporate renewables crash course August 26, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.