- Inside the Foundry — AT&T’s IoT innovation center June 29, 2015
- How to make sustainability risk a strategic priority June 29, 2015
- Sprint, Staples, Kimberly-Clark: the litmus test for wheat-straw paper June 29, 2015
- Chevrolet is using old batteries to save … bats? June 29, 2015
- Lessons from dumpster-diving at Huston-Tillotson University June 29, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.