- Writing the book on health, risk and climate change July 23, 2016
- Episode 39: Ford, Jose Cuervo rethink plastic; Apple buys forests? July 22, 2016
- Report from Fukushima: 5 years after the great earthquake July 22, 2016
- Obama renews goal to bring solar to low-income housing July 22, 2016
- Purpose and retail: LaTrice Ross, Macy's Systems and Technology July 22, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.