- Maui and the energy deregulation debate June 24, 2016
- What we can learn about clean energy from our Pacific neighbors June 24, 2016
- How marketing can boost reusable bottle use June 24, 2016
- Why the U.N. SDGs are critical for climate June 24, 2016
- These 7 major risks threaten urban sustainability June 23, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.