- Letter from Ukraine: Can a war-torn country become more sustainable? August 27, 2015
- Report Report: How to prepare for the unknown August 27, 2015
- Apple, Microsoft, Motorola wring new revenue out of e-waste August 27, 2015
- Paris climate talks are the shortest route to business stability August 27, 2015
- Scant climate benefits to natural gas-fueled buses and fleets August 27, 2015
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.