- 22 insurers seriously assess climate risk — does yours? October 25, 2016
- How the oil and gas industry can help save the world October 25, 2016
- GreenBiz announces advisory board for Hawaii clean energy conference and expo October 25, 2016
- The plurality of 'the next big thing' October 25, 2016
- Diageo, PepsiCo make the connection on food-water risk October 25, 2016
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.