- Life cycle analysis confirms renewables' lighter footprint October 17, 2014
- Defense Department integrates climate change into all operations October 17, 2014
- 5 ways to whet consumers' appetites for sustainability October 17, 2014
- When climate 'wins' only lead to other clean energy battles October 17, 2014
- How DuPont and P&G plan to make detergent from agricultural waste October 16, 2014
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning. The Custom Sustainability Program is slated to be launched in 2014.