- California's grid geeks: Deep green in the time of Trump January 18, 2017
- Calling all corporate leaders at Davos: Embrace a low-carbon economy January 18, 2017
- A sneak peek into The Body Shop's new green beauty lab January 18, 2017
- Surprising new study shows deadly feedback loop of soil warming January 17, 2017
- Why automotive technology is going from 0 to 60 in 2017 January 17, 2017
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.