- Starbucks commits to give more than it takes from the planet, and ditch disposable cups January 21, 2020
- How companies can integrate a more sustainable materials strategy into their business January 21, 2020
- A new decade demands new leadership in climate policy advocacy January 21, 2020
- Could zero emission vehicles usher in an era of 'road calm'? January 21, 2020
- Autonomous vehicles could help cities address their climate goals, if they start planning now January 21, 2020
Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
Sustainability as a business strategy has emerged as one of the key initiatives of the 21st century. While the roots of interest can be traced to earlier efforts of climate change scientists and sociopolitical activists, it has now become a conversation of primary importance in the corporate boardroom, on the public and social agendas.
Custom Sustainability Programs
Furman University can tailor anyone of its existing programs to address specific audiences including: profit or non-profit organizations, trade or industry associations and other institutions of higher learning.